D.B. Green Ltd are proud to be accredited as one of a select group of Mitsubishi Electric Business Solutions Partners in the field of air conditioning, offering our high-quality services to companies nationwide.
The Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme
Mitsubishi Electric are always seeking to deliver the
highest possible standards in equipment supply
The Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme helps
Partners to achieve the high standards of installation,
commissioning and aftercare services expected by today’s
customers.The Programme also considers Health and
Safety issues and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
policies to be extremely important which is why,
in addition to adhering to their technical standards, Mitsubishi Electric Business Solutions
Partners are also required to uphold given Health & Safety
issues, and to abide by a set of CSR principles.
What this accreditation means about us as a company:
- We are financially stable;
- We have a strong trading relationship and mutual trust with Mitsubishi Electric;
- We are cost-effective;
- We are trustworthy and reliable, and will be around in the future to support the life-cycle of our customers' air-conditioning requirements.
Adherence to Standards
- We meet the Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme standards in respect of Installation, Commissioning, Aftercare, Health & Safety and Corporate Social Responsilibity.
People and Skills
- We guarantee that we are committed to training and the professional development of employees and sub-contractors. This applies to both Mitsubishi Electric equipment and wider industry standards.
What this accreditation means to you as a customer:
- Installation and maintenance of your air-conditioning are always conducted to recognised and agreed standards, whether in new retail or High Street development fit-outs or in office refurbishments;
- You, the customer, can expect from us a professional level of service and support;
- You have a guarantee that in meeting the Partner Programme's standards we are committing to upholding Health & Safety and to abiding by Corporate Social Responsibility principles.